Suitable for developing multi-user real-time applications
that suit both the front end and the back end of web applications
We have the tools and know-how to make your software future-proof.
Ideal for microservice architecture and very adaptable
Node JS – Technology in Detail
- Asynchronous and Non-Blocking I/O:
- Node.js is designed to be non-blocking and asynchronous. It uses an event-driven, single-threaded model to handle multiple connections concurrently without creating additional threads. This approach is well-suited for I/O-intensive applications and scalable network applications.
- npm (Node Package Manager):
- Event Loop:
- Node.js operates on an event loop that continuously checks for events and executes callbacks. This enables non-blocking I/O operations and efficient handling of concurrent requests.
- Node.js follows a modular architecture, allowing developers to organize code into reusable modules. Core modules provide essential functionality, and additional modules can be created or installed using npm.
- Express.js is a widely used web application framework built on top of Node.js. It simplifies the process of building web applications by providing a set of robust features for routing, middleware, templating, and more.
- WebSocket Support:
- Node.js supports WebSocket communication, enabling real-time, bidirectional communication between the server and clients. This is particularly useful for building applications that require instant updates or chat functionality.
- Node.js is cross-platform and can be run on various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux. This makes it suitable for developing applications that need to run consistently across different environments.
- Streaming Data:
- Node.js supports streaming data, allowing developers to process large amounts of data in chunks. This is beneficial for tasks such as file uploads, data processing, and handling real-time data streams.
- Single Thread with Event Loop:
- While Node.js is single-threaded, it can handle concurrent connections efficiently due to its non-blocking nature. It is well-suited for I/O-bound operations and can take advantage of multi-core systems through clustering.
- Community and Documentation:
- Node.js has a large and active community of developers. The official documentation is extensive and provides guidance on installation, usage, and best practices.
- Microservices Architecture:
- Node.js is often used in microservices architecture, where small, independent services communicate with each other. Its lightweight nature and non-blocking I/O make it suitable for building microservices-based applications.
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR):
- Node.js is commonly used for server-side rendering in web applications. Frameworks like Next.js leverage Node.js to render pages on the server, improving performance and search engine optimization (SEO).
Node.js is widely used for various applications, including web servers, API servers, real-time applications, and microservices. Its ability to handle concurrent connections efficiently and its vibrant ecosystem contribute to its popularity in the development community.
Node JS Development
Node JS Features & Benefits
- efficient & lightweight to create feature-rich apps
- Node.js performs and speeds up quite well.
- Decrease the amount of time that the back end and front end process data.
- provides a seamless and wonderful user experience
AWS Lambda Advantage
- accelerates the transition of current API workloads to serverless
- You can deploy applications more quickly since you just need one set of libraries.
- You need to specify fewer SAM and Cloud Formations as a result.
- It enables your team to use a uniform set of dependencies.
Our knowledgeable NodeJs developers create
- Native Node.Js App Development
- Enterprise Node JS web apps
- Node.Js Migration & Integration
Web apps we create with Node.js
- Instantaneous applications
- E-commerce software
- applications for live streaming
- single-page, complicated apps
- Social media applications
- Architecture for microservices
We can work with whatever model you would like to use. Give us the information we need to make your project a success.
- Time & Material Model
- Remote developers
- Model of fixed cost pricing
- VODC model
Get the ideal web development solution for your unique industry and company needs while outsourcing software development in Node.Js technology or hiring Nodejs web developers. Message us.